Learn more about the importance of learning how to sustain your focus
- How to convert atmospheric nitrogen into a usable format – Haber Process
- How thick is the layer of diesel molecules in the spill oil spill on the BC Coast?
- Mini-micro machines win the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for 2016
- Five, four, three, two one – blast off!
- Watch the amazing peacock spider – they use colourful displays to attract mates.
- An alloy of sodium and potassium floats on water (does not burn as expected).
- Welcome back to another exciting year of learning and working together!
- Chemistry – an exact science – learn more about the chemistry of colour.
- Happy Summer Vacation!
- Acid Rain in Canada – where are we at?