Learn more about the importance of learning how to sustain your focus
- Dual Coding – how to use pictures and words to help you to study more effectively.
- Observing Change – how to monitor reactions? Going from white to tan.
- Spaced Practice – how to space out your studying/how to elaborate on your concepts?
- Getting Smarter Every Day – “Retrieval Practice”
- Sleeping While Awake – Sleep deprivation can result in micro-sleeps.
- How to convert atmospheric nitrogen into a usable format – Haber Process
- How thick is the layer of diesel molecules in the spill oil spill on the BC Coast?
- Mini-micro machines win the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for 2016
- Five, four, three, two one – blast off!
- Watch the amazing peacock spider – they use colourful displays to attract mates.