- How can you patent a scent? Hasbro, the manufacturer of play-doh, has protected it’s special play-doh smell with a patent.
- The crested rat knows their chemistry – learn more about some remarkable chemical adaptation adaptations
- Learn more about how single use plastics like plastic bags and bottled water containers can break down and absorb toxic compounds
- How convincing are you? – Learn how to use a Claim, evidence and reasoning framework for your writing
- Excited electrons are responsible for making eggs glow – learn more about how to apply what you know about electron stability to understand why
- Which bottled water contains the most amount of micro plastic particles ? Learn more about how plastic is detected in bottled water
- Learn more about some of the chemistry behind the Novichok nerve agents that are implicated in the Russian Spy Agent
- Dilution is normally not the solution to pollution; however, under special circumstances (use of a nerve gas poison) citizens are advised to launder their clothes.
- Women In Space – NASA Celebrates achievements of Women in Space with their Space Lego
- Canada wins BIG! – Olympic Success/Own the Podium Talent Development