Common milkweed has an interesting history and many uses. The fluffy white seeds have been used by First Nations groups for insulation. However, one of the unique properties of the white fluffy seeds is the ability of the fibbers to absorb oil but not water.
- Chemists with enzyme envy. Chemists use plant models to design a new catalyst.
- The role of nano units in helping to learn more about tattoo ink and tattoo removal
- Florida Official Goes Metric
- Welcome to Moscrop Chemistry
- Textbook Return Time!
- Learn more about the world’s oldest battery. It has lasted for over 150 years
- Spongy Metal energises lithium-oxygen batteries
- Capacity Fade in Batteries
- Each one Teach One – Getting ready to teach and Learn
- Earth Day – Saturday April 22, 2017 – A Great Day to Celebrate Science