Common milkweed has an interesting history and many uses. The fluffy white seeds have been used by First Nations groups for insulation. However, one of the unique properties of the white fluffy seeds is the ability of the fibbers to absorb oil but not water.
- South Australia turns on Tesla’s 100MW battery: ‘History in the making’
- Prepare to be amazed – the world’s best periodic table!
- How do diesel-electric submarines work?
- Isotopes and Atomic Mass – Learn more with the Phet Interactive Simulation
- The problem with anabolic compounds – how do they work?
- How to increase sustained attention when your attention has been hi-jacked?
- Games as metaphor – how to build a game that uses game mechanics to teach you the meaning behind the game
- Happy Birthday to Marie Curie
- Large Scale, Stable “Redox-Flow” Batteries using Vanadium have the potential to reduce pollution
- Laws in Chemistry; Learn more about the law of Definite Composition