Learn more about the new “Vibrational Bond” that seems to follow a new set of rules. Chemical reactions speed up with increased temperature. This new bond was discovered when chemists noted that certain unique chemical reactions could speed up when the temperature decreased. Researchers have known about this phenomenon for more than 3o years, but they lacked the technical ability to do further research on how the bond worked.
- Textbook Return Time!
- Learn more about the world’s oldest battery. It has lasted for over 150 years
- Spongy Metal energises lithium-oxygen batteries
- Capacity Fade in Batteries
- Each one Teach One – Getting ready to teach and Learn
- Earth Day – Saturday April 22, 2017 – A Great Day to Celebrate Science
- Earth Day – April 22, 2017
- The Chemistry of Dyeing Easter Eggs
- El Salvadore Becomes the First Country to Ban Mining for Metals
- Carbon Talks – Climate Change and green house gas emisstions