- Get Ready to Celebrate World Metrology Day – May 20, 2019
- Palm oil and Primates – learn more about harvesting organic compounds
- Put your new Organic Chem. Knowledge to work – learn more about sugarcane plastic.
- Learn More about the 2018 Nobel Prize in chemistry;
- Scientists call for a Complete Ban on Organophasphates
- The top 5 plastic polluters are – Learn More about how plastic pollution continues to be a major problem for marine ecosystems
- How will the Province of BC Clean up from an oil spill off of the BC Coast?
- Learn more about the launch of “System 001” that is designed to remove some of the plastic from the Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- High levels of lead and copper found in Detroit Schools
- Top Prize for global energy production goes to Australian Researcher, Martin Green, who predicts that by 2024 we will reach TW of power per year from solar!