For all Olympic and chemistry fans, t’s time to learn more about how how chlorine works. Some key questions: 1) how does chlorine kill germs? 2) how does hydrogen peroxide kill germs?; and finally 3) how does the chemistry of these two compounds change when they are mixed.
- Welcome Back Chemistry Students – Learn more about some of the most amazing discoveries in the world of Chemistry
- South Australia turns on Tesla’s 100MW battery: ‘History in the making’
- Prepare to be amazed – the world’s best periodic table!
- How do diesel-electric submarines work?
- Isotopes and Atomic Mass – Learn more with the Phet Interactive Simulation
- The problem with anabolic compounds – how do they work?
- How to increase sustained attention when your attention has been hi-jacked?
- Games as metaphor – how to build a game that uses game mechanics to teach you the meaning behind the game
- Happy Birthday to Marie Curie
- Large Scale, Stable “Redox-Flow” Batteries using Vanadium have the potential to reduce pollution