For all Olympic and chemistry fans, t’s time to learn more about how how chlorine works. Some key questions: 1) how does chlorine kill germs? 2) how does hydrogen peroxide kill germs?; and finally 3) how does the chemistry of these two compounds change when they are mixed.
- Textbook Return Time!
- Learn more about the world’s oldest battery. It has lasted for over 150 years
- Spongy Metal energises lithium-oxygen batteries
- Capacity Fade in Batteries
- Each one Teach One – Getting ready to teach and Learn
- Earth Day – Saturday April 22, 2017 – A Great Day to Celebrate Science
- Earth Day – April 22, 2017
- The Chemistry of Dyeing Easter Eggs
- El Salvadore Becomes the First Country to Ban Mining for Metals
- Carbon Talks – Climate Change and green house gas emisstions