For all Olympic and chemistry fans, t’s time to learn more about how how chlorine works. Some key questions: 1) how does chlorine kill germs? 2) how does hydrogen peroxide kill germs?; and finally 3) how does the chemistry of these two compounds change when they are mixed.
- Laws in Chemistry; Learn more about the law of Definite Composition
- The 2017 Nobel Prize for Chemistry goes to ….
- Mushrooms that emit light make use of a catalyst to speed up the reaction rate
- Chemists with enzyme envy. Chemists use plant models to design a new catalyst.
- The role of nano units in helping to learn more about tattoo ink and tattoo removal
- Florida Official Goes Metric
- Welcome to Moscrop Chemistry
- Textbook Return Time!
- Learn more about the world’s oldest battery. It has lasted for over 150 years
- Spongy Metal energises lithium-oxygen batteries