For all Olympic and chemistry fans, t’s time to learn more about how how chlorine works. Some key questions: 1) how does chlorine kill germs? 2) how does hydrogen peroxide kill germs?; and finally 3) how does the chemistry of these two compounds change when they are mixed.
- Each one Teach One – Getting ready to teach and Learn
- Earth Day – Saturday April 22, 2017 – A Great Day to Celebrate Science
- Earth Day – April 22, 2017
- The Chemistry of Dyeing Easter Eggs
- El Salvadore Becomes the First Country to Ban Mining for Metals
- Carbon Talks – Climate Change and green house gas emisstions
- International Women in Chemistry Day (IWD)
- Monitoring urea/urine concentration using ACE (artificial sweetener).
- Learn more about the lost sample of hydrogen and the nerve toxin VX
- National Periodic Table Day – What is your favourite table?