For all Olympic and chemistry fans, t’s time to learn more about how how chlorine works. Some key questions: 1) how does chlorine kill germs? 2) how does hydrogen peroxide kill germs?; and finally 3) how does the chemistry of these two compounds change when they are mixed.
- Learn more about the three primordial elements – H, He and Li
- It’s Official – 2019 is the year to Celebrate the Periodic Table
- Put your Organic Chemistry Knowledge to Work – Can “Green” plastics save the ocean plastic crisis?
- A New Year a New PTABLE
- Happy New Year – Learn more about the Top Chemistry Stories from 2018
- Get Ready for the Christmas Holidays with your own “Chemistry advent calender” Celebrating the Periodic Table
- Get Ready to Celebrate World Metrology Day – May 20, 2019
- Palm oil and Primates – learn more about harvesting organic compounds
- Put your new Organic Chem. Knowledge to work – learn more about sugarcane plastic.
- Learn More about the 2018 Nobel Prize in chemistry;