The Nobel Prize in Chemistry for 2016 was awarded to three chemists for their work in designing micro machines (a thousand times thinner than the human hair) using molecules. These micro-molecule machines have a different bonding arrangement. This arrangement of molecules permits molecular work to be done.
- Isotopes and Atomic Mass – Learn more with the Phet Interactive Simulation
- The problem with anabolic compounds – how do they work?
- How to increase sustained attention when your attention has been hi-jacked?
- Games as metaphor – how to build a game that uses game mechanics to teach you the meaning behind the game
- Happy Birthday to Marie Curie
- Large Scale, Stable “Redox-Flow” Batteries using Vanadium have the potential to reduce pollution
- Laws in Chemistry; Learn more about the law of Definite Composition
- The 2017 Nobel Prize for Chemistry goes to ….
- Mushrooms that emit light make use of a catalyst to speed up the reaction rate
- Chemists with enzyme envy. Chemists use plant models to design a new catalyst.