The Nobel Prize in Chemistry for 2016 was awarded to three chemists for their work in designing micro machines (a thousand times thinner than the human hair) using molecules. These micro-molecule machines have a different bonding arrangement. This arrangement of molecules permits molecular work to be done.
- Textbook Return Time!
- Learn more about the world’s oldest battery. It has lasted for over 150 years
- Spongy Metal energises lithium-oxygen batteries
- Capacity Fade in Batteries
- Each one Teach One – Getting ready to teach and Learn
- Earth Day – Saturday April 22, 2017 – A Great Day to Celebrate Science
- Earth Day – April 22, 2017
- The Chemistry of Dyeing Easter Eggs
- El Salvadore Becomes the First Country to Ban Mining for Metals
- Carbon Talks – Climate Change and green house gas emisstions