Dual coding is a study technique that combines attempting to recall and make sense of both pictures and words to learn the subject matter. When reviewing with Dual Coding you look at the pictures and compare the visuals with what is in the textbook (Nelson Chemistry). This technique works because you now have two ways of learning, knowing and recalling the information.
- Chemists with enzyme envy. Chemists use plant models to design a new catalyst.
- The role of nano units in helping to learn more about tattoo ink and tattoo removal
- Florida Official Goes Metric
- Welcome to Moscrop Chemistry
- Textbook Return Time!
- Learn more about the world’s oldest battery. It has lasted for over 150 years
- Spongy Metal energises lithium-oxygen batteries
- Capacity Fade in Batteries
- Each one Teach One – Getting ready to teach and Learn
- Earth Day – Saturday April 22, 2017 – A Great Day to Celebrate Science