- The top 5 plastic polluters are – Learn More about how plastic pollution continues to be a major problem for marine ecosystems
- How will the Province of BC Clean up from an oil spill off of the BC Coast?
- Learn more about the launch of “System 001” that is designed to remove some of the plastic from the Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- High levels of lead and copper found in Detroit Schools
- Top Prize for global energy production goes to Australian Researcher, Martin Green, who predicts that by 2024 we will reach TW of power per year from solar!
- Fiber Optics Cables: How do they work?
- How can you patent a scent? Hasbro, the manufacturer of play-doh, has protected it’s special play-doh smell with a patent.
- The crested rat knows their chemistry – learn more about some remarkable chemical adaptation adaptations
- Learn more about how single use plastics like plastic bags and bottled water containers can break down and absorb toxic compounds
- How convincing are you? – Learn how to use a Claim, evidence and reasoning framework for your writing